Let’s get this out of the way: catching a tailing redfish might be the greatest thing in the world. Just make sure you have the right line for the job. Our Mastery Redfish Warm fly line is designed with a short head for quick shots, which is exactly what you’ll need when you’re poling through a marsh in 10 inches of water on a brutally hot summer afternoon.
- Short front taper and head for quick, powerful casts
- Half-size heavy for quick loading
- Increased running line diameter
- Looped at both the tip and the running line
- Hard saltwater coating for hot, summer fishing
- Tropi-Core™ technology for tropical climates