Seasoned anglers learn to expect the unexpected and take sudden tropical thunderstorms or surprise river swims in stride. Especially when they know their dry goods are safe inside the Stormfront® Pack. This ultrasimple waterproof fishing pack is made with PU exterior coating and interior TPU-coated single-side nylon, 100% waterproof welded construction and an easy-to-use, fully waterproof TIZIP® main zipper. It’s comfortably supported by a shoulder-strap harness that features a 3-D spacer mesh panel for air circulation and a new, more comfortable waistbelt. Take the harness off and you have the perfect fishing bag for wet boat decks. There’s also a convenient external, water-resistant stash pocket, while inside, the glued-in zippered mesh pocket keeps valuables organized. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities, plus as an added bonus, it’s compatible with the Minimalist Vest and the vest portion of our Pack Vest (available in previous seasons) as well as the our new Convertible Vest.
- 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction; exterior water-resistant zippered stash pocket; internal zippered mesh pocket
- Harness and waistbelt system provides support and comfort
- 3D spacer mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- Exterior quick access water-resistant stash pocket
- Exterior rod tube holders
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Harness back, panel and waistbelt: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3-D spacer mesh
- 805 g (1 lb 11.2 oz)
- Made in China.