Comfortable, go-anywhere pants that feature flat-front chino styling in an airy, hemp and organic cotton blend that wears cool for warm-weather comfort.
Because not every dinner involves board shorts and a taco truck. Made from an airy 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend, the new Back Step Pants offer classic flat-front chino styling for beachside wedding receptions, meals with the folks or slow summer evenings with your main squeeze. Cool and comfortable in warm weather, they have a button closure, zip fly and double-needle belt loops; designed to suit all body types and cut to sit on the waist, the fit is relaxed through the hips, seat and thighs and has a straight leg opening from knee to ankle. Two slanted, side-entry front pockets; one rear welted back pocket. Inseam is 32".
- Made of a lightweight hemp and organic cotton blend
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic, flat-front chino styling with button closure and zip fly; double-needle stitched belt loops
- Two slanted side-entry front pockets; one rear welted back pocket
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.