Salmon and Steelhead are demanding fish, requiring a reel that allows for both a lightning-quick retrieve rate as well as a strong, smooth drag. The Super 6N gives both while matching up perfectly with both 6-weight and 7-weight rod, making it an excellent selection for the times when that balance between power and speed becomes necessary.
- Reel frame, spool, drag knob and foot
Made of 6061-T651 cold finished Aerospace grade aluminum
- Teflon sealed bearings
ISO9001:2000 and AS9100 Certified FAA TSO
C149 Aircraft Bearings
- Cork Drag System is made entirely in our factory
We use a superior high grade Portuguese cork with a little neats-foot oil on it.
- Double Pawl System
Super Series reel sizes 6 and larger are built sound with our recently upgraded double pawl system. Advantages include:
- Increased reliability, back-up strength and unique
- FlexABELity: Interchange Large & Standard Arbors spools
- Made in the USA
- Spool Option: Large Arbor
- Weight (Oz.): 5.6
- Spool Diameter (Inches): 3.650"
- Spool Width (Inches): 0.750"
- Hub Diameter (Inches): 1.850"
- Line Wt / Yards / Backing:
- 6wt / 150yds / 20#
- 7wt / 125yds / 20#
- Reel Options
- Aluminum handles
- Left or Right hand retrieve
- Matching drag knob or foot
- Abel Arm
- Custom Engraving
- Solid or ported frames