Just as rods have become stronger and lighter, the Super 9/10N has become the reel of choice for anglers looking for a light weight 9 & 10 weight setup. Designed for some of their larger quarry such as Permit, big bull Redfish, and King Salmon. What these fly fishers have realized is that the Super 9/10N has both the backing capacity necessary to keep these big boys on the hook, and the stop-a-sub drag strength to bring them to hand.
- Reel frame, spool, drag knob and foot
Made of 6061-T651 cold finished Aerospace grade aluminum
- Teflon sealed bearings
ISO9001:2000 and AS9100 Certified FAA TSO
C149 Aircraft Bearings
- Cork Drag System is made entirely in our factory
We use a superior high grade Portuguese cork with a little neats-foot oil on it.
- Double Pawl System
Super Series reel sizes 6 and larger are built sound with our recently upgraded double pawl system. Advantages include:
- Increased reliability, back-up strength and unique
- FlexABELity: Interchange Large & Standard Arbors spools
- Made in the USA
- lSpool Option: Large Arbor
- Weight (Oz.): 8.5
- Spool Diameter (Inches): 4.220"
- Spool Width (Inches): 0.900"
- Hub Diameter (Inches): 2.200"
- Line Wt / Yards / Backing:
- 9wt / 225yds / 20#
- 10wt / 175yds / 30#
- Reel Options
- Aluminum handles
- Left or Right hand retrieve
- Matching drag knob or foot
- Abel Arm
- Custom Engraving
- Solid or ported frames